Monday, September 24, 2012

Dillon Francis - Masta Blasta (The Rebirth) Official Music Video

Whilst the original moombahton classic "Masta Blasta" is now over a year old, this trap-styled version shows a completely different Dillon Francis to the one who you and I are usually accustomed with.
Moving out of his usual Moombahton/Dubstep influenced tracks, Francis is now venturing into the scene of Trap, a relatively new genre which looks to have a bright future ahead of it.
I've been listening to a lot of Trap recently and have to say it's really grown on me!

I think the song itself is brilliant, putting an entirely new spin on the original, yet thankfully still keeping the classic melody.
Accompanied by an "interesting" video, I'm sure you'll enjoy this from the ever-growing Francis.

If you do enjoy it, the track is available on iTunes here, or Beatport here


No comments:

Post a Comment