Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Avicii's Laptop And Hard Drives Stolen From Hotel Room


 Blogs are reporting that someone has broken into the hotel room of Tim Berg aka Avicii. Many of you I’m sure remember when news broke that Sonny Moore aka Skrillex’s gear was stolen from his hotel room in Italy.
Avicii posted this message online:
First of all – the Rochester show was amazing! BUT – for those who haven’t already heard – someone broke into my hotel room while I was SLEEPING and stole my bags! In a hotel full of fans that was a creepy thing to happen. I really hope someone helps me find them. I just want my stuff back so I can keep producing on the road.
It’s sad, I respect Avicii and he must be devestated after realizing his gear is gone. These artists should honestly start paying their security personell to monitor their gear 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment