Saturday, July 14, 2012

[MUST LISTEN] Avicii – Abow vs. Sex on Fire (Avicii’s Bootleg)

A man that needs no introduction, Avicii (Tim Berg), is a household name to not only those in the EDM scene, but to anybody who’s basically ever heard electronic music before… Whether that be a good or bad thing is up for you to decide, not I.
Anyways, I have recently been listening to some of his older productions/remixes/bootlegs and I stumbled across one of my old favorites from him. The bootleg, Abow vs. Sex on Fire, samples the acapella of Kings of Leon’s famed “Sex on Fire” over Avicii’s own song”Abow.” While it may be old news to some, I can’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of euphoria every time I hear this song; With its trance/chilled-out/epic feel, it’s a wonderful song to listen to after a long day. Have a listen for yourself:
Avicii – Abow vs. Sex on Fire (Avicii Bootleg) [Download]


We have just released a compilation on DailyEDM official Record Label 'Holy Bangers Recordings"
we would really appreciate your support. visit the post here or listen directly on Itunes here

No comments:

Post a Comment