Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birdy Nam Nam – Goin’ In (Skrillex Goin’ Hard Mix) + Bonus Skrillex TRAP Remix RIP

Birdy Nam Nam – Goin’ In (Skrillex Goin’ Hard Mix) is one of 3 sick remixes that one of our favorites bro's just dropped on UKF DnB today! So pretty sure he has this remix, then a "Skrillex fast Remix", and then another remix as well of this track (Skrillex TRAP Remix rip below as well). I'm really enjoying some of the Trap like undertones of this track, and I'm glad skrillex can drop something different so all you haters can stop saying "all his shit sounds the same". Sonny proving how he's a legit producer right here. Make sure you check out all our other Skrillex tracks while you're at it. This track drops on OWSLA on July 17th, but we've got a nice DL to tide you over til then (The DL seems to be a 319 kbps studio rip, but I don't have spek so correct me if I'm wrong - it's prob just a UKF rip). But shit, it works for now. Are you as stoked about this new banger as I am?

 Birdy Nam Nam - Goin' In (Skrillex Goin' Hard Mix)
http://www.sharebeast.com/76iazd1tiqis

Birdy Nam Nam -  Skrillex Trap Remix RIP
http://www.sharebeast.com/dj1aadl1g4ou

No comments:

Post a Comment